How do I add Handelsbanken (Norway)?
You can use BankID to add your Handelsbanken accounts to Spiir.
Here’s how you get started:
- Enter your ID number (fødselsnummer - 11 digits)
- Enter your mobile phone number (eg. +4798765432)
- Using BankID, enter your code and perform the login using BankID
- Enter the one-time code that is sent to your mobile phone
- That’s it! Now your accounts will be added to Spiir.
- We don’t support Mobile BankID at the moment, but we are working on it.
- We’re working on implementing new bank integrations due to the EU directive – PSD2 (Payment Service Directive II). This means you will have to log in to your bank again to keep the connection between your bank and Spiir active. You might also experience that you have to log in a different way than you’re used to. We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions 😊
Got a question? Please reach out to our support and we will help you get started 😃