How do I add Sparebanken Vest?
You can use BankID to add your Sparebanken Vest accounts to Spiir.
Here’s how you get started:
- Go to your web bank and get an activation code for mobile banking.
- Enter your ID number in Spiir (fødselsnummer - 11 digits)
- Enter the activation code
What is the activation code? This is the same code needed for the banks own mobile app. You can create/see the code in your netbank under «Innstillinger» and «Mobilbank».
That’s it! Now your accounts will be added to Spiir.
- We don’t support Mobile BankID at the moment, but we are working on it.
- We’re working on implementing new bank integrations due to the EU directive – PSD2 (Payment Service Directive II). This means you will have to log in to your bank again to keep the connection between your bank and Spiir active. You might also experience that you have to log in a different way than you’re used to. We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions 😊
Need a helping hand? Feel free to reach out to our support – we love to help 😃